Saturday 8 October 2011

Off to the races

I went to watch my housemate and a friend race cars last night. From the way "Jared" (I've decided to start using code names on here, to protect the genius identities of my friends) described it, I was expecting deep throated, powerful machines. He was scaring "Graham" with instructions as to what to do in case the engine, nestled between your thighs, burst into flames after a high-impact crash. Now picture grown men in go-carts pretending that they're in the Indy 500. Uhuh.

I know... terrible shot, but I only had my iPhone with me. Squint.
But they take it seriously, and it turned out to be fun. Cold and windy, but fun. There's also this amazing, high-end Japanese restaurant next door. I think that should be a House Saturday plan someday soon... An afternoon at the track, topped off with a mouth watering meal. Winner eats free.

No comments:

Post a Comment