Thursday 22 December 2011

I am shocked!

A crabby French lady tried to get me in trouble at the Toulouse airport tonight. I had a few questionable items with me when I was going through security, so they were searching my bag. I'd done my homework of course, and everything was legal. The security lady was very friendly, asking questions like "will the berries on your mistletoe plant turn red, or stay white?"
THEN the nasty lady came along. Having her bag selected to be searched must have put her in a bad mood. I believe her exact words were (in French) "Am I hallucinating, or are you letting her through with all that!?!". She then proceeded to try to convince the security guard to me me throw it all out. They were still arguing when I'd finished packing my bag and walked away.
Don't think she got through with whatever was in HER bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment