Saturday 2 July 2011

Unplugged and Offline

My travels begin. I'm off to Camp Yukon tomorrow!!!! To commune with our Territorial bird... the mosquito. I wonder if they make archery tips for that? I'll have to soak in as much of the Yukon outdoors as I can while I'm there. No more canoeing, fishing, rock climbing, miles of unpopulated wilderness, wood stoves, dumping kids in the lake, or listening to the loons in the evenings for a whole year. THIS is what makes life worthwhile. (I nabbed a few photos from fb)









Anyway, I'll be offline and unplugged for the next week. I'll be home for Friday, then I'm headed South to the Stampede. Teresa is very excited about me bringing my fiddle. I told her I'd bought a little kiddy bow so that I could play while we drive.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having fun!!! Looking forward to seeing you in a week or so!

    ReplyDelete